These lessons are specifically designed for children aged between 6 and 13 years, making the most of their natural ability to acquire a second language.
The emphasis of the course is placed on developing oral and aural skills by using drama and movement, games, crafts and musical activities.
This allows the children to learn in an intuitive manner, the sounds and intonation patterns that, at a later age, become impossible to reproduce.
– 6 to 7 year-old Group – Saturdays 10:30 to 11:20
– 8 to 10 year-old Group– Saturdays 11:30 to 12:20
– 11 to 13 year-old Group – Saturdays 12:30 to 13:20
The main objectives of this course are to:
- – Utilise the children’s unique ability to learn a second language.
- – Foster early intercultural awareness.
- – Provide the children with practical linguistic tools that they can use in real life situations.
By accomplishing those objectives, numerous additional benefits will be generated, such as a general improvement in the children’s communication and problem solving skills.
IMPORTANT AGE DISCLAIMER
Age limitations apply to each group. Children must be between the age ranges indicated above at the time of registration. No exceptions will be made under any circumstances.